Monday, June 11, 2012

In Two Weeks...


I will be in Scotland! 

I am traveling with a program called The Experiment in International Living. I'll be spending the month of July exploring Glasgow, living with a homestay family in a rural village, sea kayaking and hiking on the islands off of Scotland's coast, and wandering the cobblestone streets of Edinburgh. 

I could not be more excited. 

Until then...I will be packing. And cleaning. And getting my hair cut. And reading Frankenstein. And buying waterproof sandals. And packing some more. And daydreaming of this: 


Sorry that the blog has been quiet for the past few days! I hope to squeeze in several more posts before I leave, including some special "Wandering Wednesday" posts. 

Love, Abby

P.S. This quote:

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” –Jawaharial Nehru

(Image one. Image two.)

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! My husband and I will be traveling to Scotland this summer for 2 weeks while he attends school there. I'm so excited. Found your blog via Bleubird. Loved your comment. Couldn't agree more. Nice to "meet" you.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kacie,

    Nice to "meet" you, too! Thank you for your comment! It is so wonderful that you are going to Scotland this summer, too. We'll have to compare notes afterwards. ;) I hope that you and your husband have fun!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete